Tuesday, 5 July 2011

Yesterday...
All my troubles seemed so far away. Sorry. Yesterday was amazing and I am still buzzing. I got my degree results...FIRST CLASS HONOURS!!!! Yey. So happy. Then later in the day I was accepted on to the Masters course, hugh relief. After that I was contacted by a lady who wants some of my work to feature in an exhibition, which I am sort of finding hard to get my head round, it seems too good to be true. I'm over the moon and will keep you posted on developments. My first exhibition away from uni, and so soon! I'm waiting to wake up. Today I turned 24 and I actually feel like I've managed to achieve quite a lot in the past year, not such a blockhead after all. A very happy couple of days.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Congratulations! From seeing bits of your work on here it seems you most certainly had this coming... getting a first is the most AMAZING and longlasting feeling! So so pleased for you. My dad, Bofis, (who is on holiday at the moment managed to catch your blog over a dodgy, fleeting wifi connection and texted me to ask to send his congratulations too)!What are you studying Masters in?
    Kathryn xx

    ReplyDelete